Rick’s Ugliest Fence Contest!
WIN a FREE Fence by Entering our “Ugliest Fence Contest”!
Enter by one of three ways.
1) Fill out the entry form below and submit it along with a hard copy of your photo to one of our five store locations, or via US mail to:
Ugliest Fence Contest
4543 SE TV Hwy, Ste A
Hillsboro, OR 97123
2) Email your photo as a jpeg file to [email protected] with the following information listed in the body of the email. (Any missing information will disqualify your entry.)
– Address, City, State, Zip Code (Address must reflect the location of the fence for verification purposes.)
3) Enter on our website
Entries must be submitted from September 1st 2019 to September 30th 2019. Winner will receive 104 ft. of wood fencing materials (a value of $706.16). Labor, gates, and caps are not included. Winner may apply the $706.16 value to a different style of fence and will be responsible for paying any cost difference. Winner may not return materials for a cash prize. If the winner is a Rick’s Fencing customer during the month of September 2019 and has purchased a fence, they may receive their winnings as a cash prize.
For more information, call or visit one of our store locations below.
Hillsboro – (503) 640-5434 – 4543 SE TV Hwy
Gresham – (503) 669-0795 – 17855 NE Halsey St.
Salem – (503) 463-8331 – 8755 Portland Rd. NE
Vancouver – (360) 253-3792 – 13203 NE Fourth Plain Blvd.
Tri-Cities – (509) 736-3325 – 9120 W Clearwater Ave.
- No purchase necessary.
- Void where prohibited by international, federal, state, or local law.
- Winners are responsible for any and all federal, state, and local taxes, which may be payable due to receipt of prize.
- Participants may not use equipment such as computers to alter (photo-shop) entries to win the contest. Winners who are found to have used such equipment will be disqualified.
- One winner per household.
- Rick’s Custom Fencing & Decking, Inc. reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. All prize award decisions are final. The decisions of Rick’s Custom Fencing & Decking’s management are final. Rules may be changed by Rick’s Fencing & Decking at any time during contest.
- Winners must agree to release and hold harmless Rick’s Custom Fencing & Decking, Inc., and its affiliates, agencies, advertisers, sponsors, licensees, and immediate families from claims, liabilities, or legal actions which may arise as a result of winning a prize in the contest.
- Employees, agencies, representatives, affiliates, and immediate families of Rick’s Custom Fencing & Decking, Inc. are not eligible.
- Contests are open only to Oregon and Washington state residents.
- Prizes may not be exchanged, substituted, transferred or redeemed for other prizes by winner. Prizes are non-transferable, and CAN NOT BE MAILED. Cash will not be awarded as a substitute for prize, unless authorized by Rick’s Custom Fencing & Decking management.
- To be eligible to win, each winner will be required to sign a release giving Rick’s Custom Fencing & Decking, Inc. permission to use his or her name, picture, portrait, likeness and voice for publicity purposes connected with this promotion without additional compensation. Winners will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and release as a condition of winning. Where applicable, tax forms must be completed.
- Winners must present a photo id (driver’s license, passport, etc) before prize will be distributed. All insurance costs are the responsibility of the winner.
- Prizes MUST be claimed at one of our six store locations. Office hours are Mon-Fri 8:00am-7:00pm, Saturday 8:00 am- 5:00pm (excluding holidays). Winners have thirty (30) days to claim prize. PRIZES CAN NOT BE MAILED.
- Prizes not claimed in 30 thirty days will be forfeited by winner.
- By entering, entrant agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Rick’s Custom Fencing & Decking, Inc. and their subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees and agents against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrant’s participation, or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion.
- Rick’s Custom Fencing & Decking is not responsible in the event of any technical difficulties with any equipment, including computer equipment during any and all contests.
- Rick’s Custom Fencing & Decking is not responsible for any events beyond their control (acts of God, etc).
Contest rules may vary with individual contests