Having a fabulous deck for entertaining is every homeowners dream, but it’s a big investment. And not everyone’s savvy to the practical details of deck building…
That’s where we come in! Rick’s Fencing has been in the decking business since 1980. We know the ins and outs of designing and installing the perfect deck for your unique yard. If we were in the market for buying a new deck, these are the questions we would ask:
- What kind of deck is easy to clean? If you’re looking for low-maintenance deck options, composites will be your best bet. These are a blend of wood and plastic and require no sealing or restaining.
- What deck material lasts the longest? Again, you can’t go wrong with composites. HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) is an awesome composite that has a long lifespan; with no fading, splitting or rotting.
- What rules do I need to follow when installing a deck? Safety is always our top priority. Hiring a professional deck contractor means you’ll be up-to-date on the latest laws. For instance, if your deck is over 36 inches in Washington State, you’ll need to add a railing. We can answer all your safety-related questions. Give us a call and we’d be happy to tell you about the local deck rules and regulations.
- Are there warranties? Customer satisfaction is very important to us. Many of our materials come with a manufacturer’s warranty and we always invest time into thoughtful preparation and quality workmanship.
- Which deck is best for me? Every situation is unique, and we want to give you an accurate answer. Give us a call so we can discuss your decking goals. Rick’s Fencing will find the perfect solution for you!