5 Common Pasture Fencing Mistakes
Here in the Northwest, we live the country life. It’s not uncommon to be stuck behind a horse trailer, tractor, or a truck full of hay. Whether your property is home to cattle, horses, sheep or goats, solid pasture fencing is a must-have to keep your livestock safe.
Rick’s fencing offers beautiful and low-maintenance fencing for the local homesteaders and farmers. Here are some common mistakes you can avoid with the help of a professional:
- Picking the wrong type of fence material for your needs
- Putting access gates in inconvenient locations
- Digging where underground utilities are located
- Accidentally fencing outside the property line
- Not purchasing enough material for your needs