Enter one of two ways:
1. Fill out the form below and submit your photo.
2. Email your photo (as a .jpg file) to [email protected] with the following information listed in the body of the email:
- Address including city, state, and zip code
- Phone Number
Note: Any missing information will disqualify your entry
Winning Image Suggestions
- Photo should be horizontal
- Well Lit
- Include as much of the fence as possible
- No people in the image
- Photo file should be a jpeg over 500kbs
Entries must be submitted between September 1 2023 and September 30 2023. Winner will receive 104 ft. of wood fencing materials (a value of $1,870.96). Labor, gates, and fence add-ons beyond the standard package are not included. Winner may apply the value to a different style of fence and will be responsible for paying any cost difference. Winner may not return materials for a cash prize. If the winner is a Rick’s Fencing customer during the month of September 2023 and has purchased a fence install, they may receive their winnings as a credit toward the cost of their booked project.
Note: The entrant must be the owner of the fence submitted. Only one entry per house hold and one photo per entry may be entered. All photos submitted become the property of Rick’s Custom Fencing & Decking and can be used in marketing associated with Rick’s Custom Fencing & Decking. Winner will be contacted directly via email or phone and announced in October via Rick’s social media. See below for complete contest rules.
- No purchase necessary.
- Void where prohibited by international, federal, state, or local law.
- Winners are responsible for any and all federal, state, and local taxes, which may be payable due to receipt of prize.
- Participants may not use equipment such as computers to alter (photo – shop) entries to win the contest. Winners who are found to have used such equipment will be disqualified.
- One winner per household.
- Rick’s Custom Fencing & Decking, Inc. reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. All prize award decisions are final. The decisions of Rick’s Custom Fencing & Decking’s management are final. Rules may be changed by Rick’s Fencing & Decking at any time during contest.
- Winners must agree to release and hold harmless Rick’s Custom Fencing & Decking, Inc., and its affiliates, agencies, advertisers, sponsors, licensees, and immediate families from claims, liabilities, or legal actions which may arise as a result of winning a prize in the contest.
- Employees, agencies, representatives, affiliates, and immediate families of Rick’s Custom Fencing & Decking, Inc. are not eligible.
- Contests are open only to Oregon and Washington state residents.
- Prizes may not be exchanged, substituted, transferred or redeemed for other prizes by winner. Prizes are non – transferable, and CAN NOT BE SHIPPED. A delivery of material may be arranged at standard delivery cost.
- To be eligible to win, each winner will be required to sign a release giving Rick’s Custom Fencing & Decking, Inc. permission to use his or her name, picture, portrait, likeness and voice for publicity purposes connected with this promotion without additional compensation. Winners will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and release as a condition of winning. Where applicable, tax forms must be completed.
- Winners must present a photo id (driver’s license, passport, etc) before prize will be distributed. All insurance costs are the responsibility of the winner.
- Prizes MUST be claimed at one of our store locations. Winners have sixty (60) days to claim prize. PRIZES CAN NOT BE SHIPPED. A delivery of material may be arranged at standard delivery cost.
- Prizes not claimed in sixty (60) days will be forfeited by winner.
- By entering, entrant agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Rick’s Custom Fencing & Decking, Inc. and their subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees and agents against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrant’s participation, or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the pro motion.
- Rick’s Custom Fencing & Decking is not responsible in the event of any technical difficulties with any equipment, including computer equipment during any and all contests.
- Rick’s Custom Fencing & Decking is not responsible for any events beyond their control (acts of God, etc).